dimanche 7 septembre 2008

After the massage ...

Went to see S&L last night. Brought a good bottle of white, from the same vignerons who make the red I was talking about yesterday. As usual, just went to have a drink and ended up staying till about 1 in the morning. I was talking about the things I would doing to keep myself and active and keep my spirits up. One of those things is getting a massage on a regular basis. But given the places around where I live, that often means getting a hand job as well.
I began discussing that with S, who began from the attitude that a hand job had no part in massage. Now I won't pretend that I'm an objective observer on this one. I'm fairly lonely these days, and I don't have a sexual partner. So yes I do like the little extra attention during the massage.
But at the same time, I think we need to make a distinction, which is where we got to last night. There is what we could call a "medical" massage and what we could call a "well being" massage. I'm sure that both have existed since who knows when. I would agree that sexuality has no business in a medical massage. For a well being massage, sexuality is practically the point.
When I go to see an osteopath, I expect help in healing my body. When I go to a massage parlor around the corner, I expect my body to made to feel good. My muscles and nervous ending don't end at my underpants. It seems to me normal, that my entire body be massaged. The result of that may well be that I become exited. Letting that tension build and letting it off during the massage seems to me a logical way truly relaxing the body.
S thought that I was banalizing the sexual act.
Am I? I said to S that there was someting implicitly different with an act such as going to see a prostitute. I have ocassionaly gone to see prostitutes. I invariably leave feeling dissapointed, as if I have just gone through a process where I was the one being used or exploited. This has not always been the case, but that's the subject for another day. I said to S, that when I went to get a massage and the woman then finished me off, I didn't have the same feeling. That I wasn't looking for the same thing, rather the masturbation was simply part of the massage.
But I think that has to do with the last time I had gotten a massage. The woman gave an amazing massage, and also gave off great energy and was laughing the whole time. I went back today, and was massaged by another woman. First of all she didn't massage nearly as well, and at one point she was obviously fishing for the erection. Was it enjoyable. Well yeah, it was. And she still gave a decent massage, but again that feeling of being used. Oh well, I think I'll just have to wait till the other one comes back from vacation.

Aucun commentaire: