dimanche 29 novembre 2009

an infinite caress

an infinite caress
a caress which never ends
and has no beginning

flowing from one body to another
over one shoulder blade
then down the rhythmic spine

over hard barrel of hairy belly
past sweet skin of perfect ass
the bones of pelvis jutting out and asking to be touched

caressing myself and others

this hand of mine which finds no end to all the flesh beneath it
running over all the limbs of every body
touching all the faces
circling all the eyes within its grasp

amongst this multitude of breasts and legs and dicks
with neverending plain of skin stretching out
I search

a nook of muscle
a nest of hair
the duvet of her sex against my cheek
the weight of his head resting in the valley above my rounded ass

i would hug myself but there is one arm too many
one hand ill at ease
one glance which has not found its home

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

This is a re-edit of a poem which I must have written somewhere around 96.
I cut out quite a bit and change a lot of the wording. The original seemed too self involved. I think there remains a bit of melancholy in this version, but the sensuality comes out more clearly.